Friday, April 26, 2013

Dear Boston...


Builders build, painters paint, writers write... After witnessing the tragedy in Boston first hand less than 2 weeks ago, I came home with a fresh take on life, a new thankfulness for my blessings, and a heavy heart. Although I did not see the blood that was shed with my own two eyes on Boylston Street - I saw the smoke come out of the side of the building and felt the blasts in my belly. Coming home and realizing how close you were to such a loss - something that has affected the WORLD - is a strange feeling.

From this I asked myself what could I do to shed light on the situation? What did I take, see, hear and feel while I was up there? How can I share my heart and spread the amazing love that I witnessed? Again, builders build, painters paint, writers write. I'm a writer.

So, Dear Boston - this song is my love letter to you...



You can buy the song HERE to help support the victims of the tragedy. ALL of the proceeds will go to The One Fund which is raising money for the victims and those affected by the tragedy.

I hope we can show the world this song and share the STRENGTH of Boston. Please pass it on through Facebook, Twitter, email... any means to spread this Love is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment